Latest version: 4.03
This innovating application adds a new icon to your system tray. Upon right-clicking it, you will get a menu to upload whatever is in your clipboard to where you chose it to be. For example, you can quickly drag and upload a screenshot of anything on your screen to an FTP server, SSH server using SFTP, Dropbox public folder, Imgur, Pastebin and even Facebook, and immediately put the link to it in your clipboard, so you can paste the link in an IM or IRC window!
NEW! ClipUpload 4! Some new features since this version are:
- SFTP addon! You can now upload securely via SFTP over SSH!
- Self hoster addon! Host a webserver on your local machine and have it serve your screenshots and files!
- Gif recording: Record gif animations directly from your screen, edit them afterwards and upload them directly!
- Improved stability: ClipUpload 4 is more stable than any other version!
- Better developer support: Addon development has become much easier!